Wetherspoon boss: Brexit would be good for Ireland
Bar chain has aggressively expanded into Irish market
Europe’s policy of “ever-closer union” does not benefit Ireland, the chief executive of British pub giant JD Wetherspoon has said.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive