Weighing up job options
As the economy improves, many employees are now on the look-out for new opportunities
After years of battening down the hatches, there are signs that the Irish economy is improving. It’s early days yet, and much of the noise on recovery and growth could be accounted for by a looming election, but for now, things are looking up.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive