Virgin chief defends unpaid internships at TV3
Virgin Media Ireland chief executive Tony Hanway has defended TV3’s practice of hiring unpaid interns. Hanway said unpaid internships give people a “great way” to get a start in the industry.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive