Upping the Ante : Sometimes, you just have to get back on the horse
The sign of a good manager or trainer is that they back their people to the hilt, especially after a bad blunder
David Moyes’s stock as a football manager is a far cheaper buy nowadays than it was when he left Everton in 2013.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive