Upbeat but unready? Food firms and Brexit
Bord Bia survey finds optimism in sector but warns that many must do more to prepare
State food body Bord Bia has issued a report which highlights the challenges facing the Irish food and drink industry in the wake of Brexit. The trading relationship with Britain was worth €4 billion to the sector last year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.