Ulster is well placed to rattle AIB and BoI
Ulster Bank has had plenty of turbulence in recent years, but Jane Howard might just be taking over at exactly the right time
The sale of three loan portfolios by Permanent TSB, KBC Bank and Ulster Bank has proceeded far more easily than many of the banks might have feared when they embarked on the process of disposing of unwanted mortgage loans earlier this year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive