Ulster Bank may have hurt clients’ chances of turnaround
British financial watchdog finds bank ‘failed to pay sufficient regard’ to customers’ needs
Britain’s financial watchdog has found that the transfer of Ulster Bank customers in the North to its parent company’s internal bad bank could have damaged their turnaround prospects.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive