UDG buys US consultancy firm for up to $32 million
The healthcare services company has acquired Philadelphia-based Vynamic
UDG Healthcare has agreed to pay up to $32 million (€28 million) to acquire Vynamic, a US-based management consulting firm in the healthcare industry, its first acquisition of a management consultancy.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.