Trying to grub a living? Help is on the way
With the number of premises serving food in Ireland now topping 30,000, Cork-based chefs Hugh Jermyn and Tom Keaveney aim to capitalise on this trend with a new consultancy for the casual dining market.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive