Conor Brophy: Trust in the media is at its worst in Ireland for 17 years
That’s lower than Britain where people are supposedly fed up with so-called experts
The 2017 edition of the annual Edelman Trust Barometer finds that trust in the media has “plunged to all-time lows”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive