Tourism campaign could make Game of Thrones king of the North
With the last episode in the eighth and final series of Game of Thrones (GoT) due to air this month, Tourism Ireland has launched the latest in a series of marketing campaigns aimed at attracting visitors to Northern Ireland, a long-standing shooting location for the HBO drama series.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.