Total Produce profits up 15 per cent in first half
Dividend raised by 10 per cent as US deal lifted revenue
Fresh produce firm Total Produce has reported adjusted pre-tax profits of €34.9m for the first six months of this year, an increase of just over 15 per cent compared with the same period last year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive