Toronto Dominion bank puts €400m into Dublin operation
Last year the company took over part of a floor of a Green Reit’s One Molesworth Street office complex in central Dublin
Canadian bank Toronto Dominion (TD) has pumped close to €400 million into its Irish unit which is now its main European hub.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.