Tom Lyons on Business
Úll for Apple and other important tech lessons
The mysterious and brilliant conference for internet developers and designers, Úll 2018,took place this year in the scenic Markree Castle in Sligo. The event focuses on technology stories told through an Apple-shaped lens (hence the title, the Irish for apple). First held in 2012, the conference is organised by Paul Campbell, the co-founder of ticket-selling technology company Tito, and Aoife Reaper-Reynolds, who specialises in organising mind/body retreats.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.