Time’s Up branches into advertising
Much of the problems are due to old power dynamics
The Time’s Up movement began in January as a response to the outpouring of sexual harassment claims against a number of high-profile Hollywood players, including Harvey Weinstein. Over the past few months more and more people in the film and TV industry have been accused of sexual assault, harassment and inequality in the workplace. Time’s Up has raised $20 million for its legal defence fund and has over 200 volunteer lawyers.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive