Time to reduce the state’s stakes in the banks
NTMA chief Conor O’Kelly is right to call for the national debt to be reduced through windfall gains
Conor O’Kelly, the chief executive of the National Treasury Management Agency, is not a man given to making hyperbolic comments. So when he does speak, it is usually worth listening to his views.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive