Three years and three times the price for €500m Fintrax
The company has been put on the blocks again by its owner Exponent
Fintrax, the Galway-based financial services company, has been valued at nearly three times the price it fetched three years ago when it was acquired by private equity owners.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive