This much I know: Antaine Conway
Antaine Conway board director at Starcom
Traditional TV is dead. The word television itself is completely archaic – it refers to an appliance more than a way of planning. The sheer breadth of channels on which audio visual (AV) content is now available, and the nature in which we consume that content, makes the notion of building brands through TV almost as outdated as the appliance itself.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.