Thinking outside the Boxty brings success for a Dublin institution
The Dublin restaurant has been serving up the traditional Irish potato bread for three decades
In the 30 years since he opened Dublin eatery Gallagher’s Boxty House in Temple Bar in 1989, chef Pádraic Óg Gallagher estimates that he has served more than four million customers.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.