The word of pod: Nadine O'Regan on the Irish podcasting revolution
In the US, more people now listen to online podcasts than go to the cinema. In Ireland too, the phenomenon is growing at huge speed, with many well-known figures hopping aboard the bandwagon. Is it here to stay, or just a flash in the pan?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.