The Tax Take: Imagining post-Brexit trips to the North
Our economic relations with Britain would see massive change across a whole host of sectors
The clamour had started from the back seat when they hit the tailback for the Newry Customs checkpoint just north of Dundalk. He sighed and looked at the clock on the dashboard. 11.20am – June 19, 2020. He reckoned they’d get through customs shortly after 1.00pm.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.