Brian Keegan: The Tax Take
Brexit may now happen faster than most people have been anticipating
It is said that Rome is the eternal city. But Brussels is also becoming a candidate for that title. Despite the Brexit decision, Brussels and its EU institutions are straining to retain their aura of permanence. Brexit may be challenging the EU project, but it is not toppling it. At least not yet.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive