The Manchester derby is a strange beast for betting. It is, after all, a fixture where Shaun Goater once dominated (albeit briefly), and today’s clash too gives punters pause for thought. On the one hand, City are coming into this game without a win since October 18 and on the back of defeats in both the league and League Cup. United, meanwhile, went through last month unbeaten, but with only one win from three outings.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.