The secret start-up: Part Three
A young entrepreneur writes about award-winning highs - and being told to clear his desk
This week’s column is a little appropriate with the Academy Awards just around the corner. Some say awards don’t mean anything. They usually say that when they don’t win. But for us awards were crucial on the road to securing our first investment.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive