The Irish advantage: former Unilever chief executive Niall FitzGerald
In an interview for the new book Ireland Inc, former Unilever chief executive Niall FitzGerald talks about why he left Ireland to further his career, and the lessons he learned from being an Irish outsider in British and American boardrooms
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive