The inheritance dilemma
Property or shares? Investing the proceeds of an inheritance gives plenty of food for thought
Not everyone benefits from an inheritance. Those who don’t will be more likely to complain about the structure of the tax and the rates, given the material disparity with income tax.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive