Thai tycoon accuses Nama over £250m London building sale
Letter alleges bidding process was shut down quickly to suit Abu Dhabi rival
Jane Tripipatkul, a businesswoman who represents billionaires in Thailand, said in a letter to the chairman of the National Asset Management Agency, that she believed that the £250 million sale of a building in London was not a “fair and transparent sales process”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.