Tesla shares plummet as Musk fails to deliver
A record decline in deliveries in Q1 prompts fears of slackening demand for its electric Model 3 sedan
Tesla shares plummeted last week as a record decline in deliveries during the first quarter sparked concern over slackening demand for the Model 3 sedan that started selling less than two years ago.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.