Terrorism weighs on Air France-KLM results
Third quarter results at Air France-KLM showed the impact of falling demand for tourism in Paris and other French cities with a sharp fall in profits. The airline has had to cope with terrorist attacks, air traffic control strikes and over-capacity across European markets that has driven down air fares.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive