The Tax Take with Brian Keegan
The worst people to ask about tax are taxpayers
Ironically, the hardest week in which to write about tax is the week of the budget, because everything the finance minister said and did has already been parsed and analysed. There is so much analysis that is just not possible for all of it to be correct. And there is another, more fundamental, reason for some of the analysis at least to be wrong.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.