Taking over the hot seat at AIB
With the imminent departure of AIB chief executive David Duffy, the clever money is on an insider replacement
As David Duffy heads off to Scotland to run the Clydesdale Bank in June, the board of AIB has in recent days stepped up the hunt for his successor with formal interviews of the main runners and riders.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive