Taking the drink industry’s measure
Is drinking a bad habit we’re falling out of, or a central part of our culture? It depends who you ask, writes Leanna Byrne
The drinks industry must be the only one which champions statistics that show consumption of its products is falling.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive