Survey says 96 per cent of SMEs plan to grow in the next year
SMEs say banks are "very cautious" when it comes to lending
A new survey has reported that 96 per cent of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are expecting to grow in the next year, with 37 per cent seeking finance to employ more staff.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive