Summer not so hot for cinema owners
Spurling family hopes for good year-end
The family-owned cinema group which controls 34 screens in the east of the country is hoping the last quarter of the year will make up for the heatwave-induced summer income drought.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.