Sugru founder's challenge after takeover
Her invention, a mouldable glue called Sugru, is one of the most celebrated products of the past decade, but Jane Ní Dhulchaointigh had to make a tough call last month to sell her firm to German adhesives giant Tesa
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive