Sudocrem boss: new skin drug will net €1.5bn
Drug will be used to treat epidermolysis bullosa
A new publicly quoted pharmaceutical company backed by Sudocrem founder Dr Ray Stafford is predicting revenues of up to $1.5 billion from one of its drugs, which is used to treat rare genetic skin disorders.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.