Strong outlook for Netflix amid battle for online market
Its share price may have plummeted this week but the streaming service looks set to gain as audiences continue to move online
‘Strong but not stellar” – that’s how Netflix described its weaker-than-expected second quarter results in a letter to shareholders last week.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.