Sterling parity is a risk for businesses as hard Brexit fears mount
With Westminster looking like a house of cards and no sign of rapprochement with the EU, anyone trading with Britain should buffer themselves against the currency shock of a no-deal scenario
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive