Stephen Kinsella on Economics
Turkey’s economy got out of control because politicians, desperate to hold onto power, used the levers of power to purchase an electoral victory, and the economy overheated from an excess of credit. We know exactly what that feels like.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive