We have to step up as a company in terms of the whole green agenda and carbon reductions and climate change
Mike Quinn admits that trust in Irish Water was ‘on the floor’ after the water charges furore. But as the head of Ervia, the state company that owns both it and the gas network, he is optimistic about its future and has big plans to use farm slurry to roll out new power plants targets
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.