Steorn's deficits rises to €21 million in most recent accounts
Sales of phone and charger to be announced this month
Steorn had spent just under €21 million of its investors’ money in its attempt to develop free energy -- in violation of the laws of physics -- according to accounts to the end of December 2014.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive