State to lift gag on Central Bank staff appearing before banking probe
The banking inquiry’s set-up report had warned that existing Central Bank legislation banning the disclosure of confidential information about the operations of the Central Bank, as well as information it has on other banks, might “prove problematic”.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive