'Start-ups should take advantage of trade missions'
Watch out for Enterprise Ireland events that could help your company expand, says Leanna Byrne
On Monday, I headed along to Enterprise Ireland’s Eurozone Market Strategy event. Back-to-back with speeches, charts and graphs, the overall message was positive: Overall sales globally grew by 6 per cent last year to €21.6 billion.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive