As sports fans tune out, broadcasters struggle to find a winning solution
Viewers can be as fickle as a toddler going through the terrible twos, writes Conor Brophy
Sports fans are infuriatingly difficult for broadcasters to read.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive