The dangers of political social media 'pushes'
Social media gives politicians incredibly direct access to their constituents. But is anyone asking the tough questions?
Last Sunday’s BBC News at Ten included a report on British prime minister Theresa May’s Brexit situation. She faced a potential leadership challenge and calls from London mayor Sadiq Khan for a public vote on the new Chequers proposal. She wasn’t taking it lying down.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.