Small investors may miss out on shares in AIB
Bank may be privatised by the state as soon as next month
Small investors are expressing a huge level of interest in buying shares in AIB, which may be privatised by the state as soon as next month.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive