Sinn Féin in power? Be afraid, be very afraid...
For an equity investor, the party’s policy proposals make for grim reading
Take a visit to the Sinn Féin website. Last week I did, for the first time ever. I wanted to know whether I should retire here or flee elsewhere – to Portugal, for example. Have you thought about that? Maybe not. Maybe you are still young and have children you want to educate at home. But will Sinn Féin’s policies on investment and taxation hamper the fulfilment of your aspirations for those children, their education and their future?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.