Sean Quinn’s son-in-law plans web betting venture
Stephen Kelly is working with cousin Seamus McMahon on new venture
Stephen Kelly, the son-in-law of former billionaire Sean Quinn, is working with his cousin Seamus McMahon on setting up a new online sports betting business.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive