Sales swings go against Escher in first half
Smurfit-backed firm's shares had surged this year after stake-building by hedge fund
Irish postal technology company Escher, in which the Smurfit family wealth fund has a stake, has reported a fall in revenue and earnings in the first half of this year due to what it described as “modest” sales of its software licences.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.