Sadly for Connacht, Lam’s decision was a no-brainer
Connacht was the miracle job for the New Zealander, but Bristol is the dream job
There are times when we look for a story where there is none, raking at the soil only to find yet more clay lying below. Pat Lam and his exit from Irish rugby are a fine example.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive